Adult Carers Self Referrals
For adult carers who wish to access support we provide, please ensure that the following criteria is met:
- The person must be an adult carer.
- They must provide unpaid support for a family member, friend, partner or neighbour who could not manage without their support due to an illness, disability, substance misuse or mental health.
- The person must be over 18 years (If they are under 18, they may wish to seek support from our Young Carers’ Service).
- Their caring responsibilities are impacting upon their life. This may be emotionally or physically, socially or financially.
- They must live in North Tyneside or be undertaking their caring role in North Tyneside.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact us on (0191) 643 2298 or click here to send us a message using the contact form on our website.