Training and Development Coordinator
Part-time 32 hours per week.
£24,799 (pro rata)
North Tyneside Carers’ Centre has a well-established reputation for offering high quality practical and emotional support to unpaid carers. We are looking for someone who has the skills and enthusiasm to deliver engaging workshops and training that will help us make a real difference to their lives.
The successful candidate will:
- Design and deliver an engaging programme of training
- to carers to enhance their skills and knowledge and look after their own wellbeing
- to professionals to raise their awareness of carers’ needs and the impact of caring
- to our volunteers to ensure they have the information they need to carry out their role effectively
- Promote the training to carers and professionals in a variety of ways including: networking with local groups; helping to design and distribute publicity materials; giving talks to health and social care teams etc.
- Identify opportunities to sell best practice training programmes to providers across health and social care.
The post holder will:
- Have 2 years’ demonstrable experience of successfully designing and delivering training.
- Be a confident communicator who can engage with their audience and produce high quality training materials and reports.
- Understand how to use a range of approaches to meet the needs of participants with different learning styles.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Be comfortable using a range of IT software packages.
- Be comfortable working independently but also be able to contribute to our team.
- Be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of carers.
Closing date: 9:30am on Monday 21 February 2022
Interviews: Friday 25 February 2022
Please note that if you have not been contacted by the 22 February you have not been shortlisted for interview.