Caring and Me Workshop - Part One 23rd November, 10am - 11.30am Do you struggle to relax and take time for yourself? These informal sessions are designed to offer you support in your
Caring and Me Workshop – Part One
23rd November, 10am – 11.30am
Do you struggle to relax and take time for yourself?
These informal sessions are designed to offer you support in your caring role and help you maintain your own wellbeing. You will have an opportunity to take time out and consider your own needs. We will explore:
· how to minimise stress in your caring role
· tools and techniques to help you relax
· dealing with difficult emotions such as guilt
· how to maintain your resilience levels so you feel more able to cope with the demands of caring
· tips for physical wellbeing.
If you are interested in attending these sessions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Carers’ Centre on 0191 6432298. These sessions will take place on Adobe Connect. To find out more about how to use this free, safe software please visit: https://www.northtynesidecarers.org.uk/getting-online/
(Monday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am