Employability Courses – December 2020
Newcastle Carers, North Tyneside Carers’ Centre and Carers Northumberland are part of a project called Return to Work Carers, funded by North of Tyne Combined Authority.
Return to Work Carers Project provides specialist support to carers who want to access employment, education or training. The three carers’ centres are delighted to jointly launch an online training package which has been tailored for carers. The training package includes informative online factsheets and virtual sessions covering a wide range of topics around caring and employability.
Throughout December 2020 the initiative is running a series of free workshops to support carers with employability.
- A workshop on transferrable skills (2nd December, 1-2pm)
- A workshop on interview skills (7th December, 11.30-12.30pm)
- A workshop on assistive technology (9th December, 11-12pm)
- A workshop on CV writing (3rd December, 1-2pm)
- A workshop on writing cover letters (8th December, 12.30-1.30pm)
- A workshop on application forms (15th December, 11.30-12.30pm)
- A workshop on writing supporting statements (16th December, 2-3pm)
- A workshop on carers’ rights in work (17th December, 3-4pm)
To view, or download a copy of this events timetable please click: December 2020 (1)
To sign up for any of the above sessions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0191 643 2998. These sessions will be held virtually via Zoom, a private joining link will be sent to you prior to the event.
To stay up to date with our Return to Work initiative, you may like to join our closed Employability Support facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ntccemployabilitysupportgroup