• Would you like to help improve the quality of life for carers in North Tyneside?
• Are you passionate about ensuring that the voices of carers are heard?
• Are you a positive, driven and committed individual?
We are looking for new trustees to join our existing team to ensure that North Tyneside Carers’ Centre carries out its charitable purposes and delivers its strategic plan.
Established in 1994 as an independent charity, we provide support and services that enable carers to: sustain their own wellbeing alongside caring; overcome the barriers they face on a daily basis; build confidence and self-esteem and achieve their full potential.
Ideally you will:
• have a legal background, or a background in either marketing and communications or the voluntary sector
• have a strong commitment to the ethos and values of the Centre
• bring your time, energy and commitment to work in the best interests of the organisation.
For further information or to request an application pack please contact:
Claire Easton on (0191) 643 2298 or email email@example.com
visit our website www.northtynesidecarers.org.uk