Hours: Up to a maximum of 10 hours per week
Salary: £9.00 per hour
The post holder(s) will play a key role within the Young Carers Project supporting the delivery of a number of exciting opportunities for our Young Carers. We are looking for candidates to help deliver the following services:
- Breaks and Activities Service (Young Carers access a regular break from their caring role by attending age based groups and activities for aged 5-18 years old )
- Social Action (Young Carers aged 10-20 access regular groups taking Social Action)
- Wellbeing groups (Young Carers aged 5-18 accessing focused group work as and when needed ) Groups will be run on week nights and during school holidays Monday – Friday. There will be occasional weekend work and some planning and evaluation sessions during the day in the week.
The post holder will have:
- Experience of working with young people or working towards/has obtained a relevant degree/educational qualification.
- Creativity, flexibility and an interest in working on child led projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work evenings school holidays and occasional weekends
To apply you must complete and attach the following three documents to the form on the right of the screen:
Note: We do not accept CV’s or covering letters. Any CV’s that we receive will be shredded in line with our data protection procedures.
For further information please contact Gemma Twells-Davison (Young Carers Project Consultant) at email@example.com.