20 hour post – £21,500 (pro rata)
North Tyneside Carers’ Centre has a well-established reputation for offering high quality practical and emotional support to unpaid carers. The pandemic has had a significant impact on carers. This is a new post to help us meet increased demand for our services. If you are a talented administrator and would like to join our team and help us make a real difference to carers’ lives, we would like to hear from you.
The post holder will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a busy office environment
- Experience of using computerised accounts software (preferably using Sage 50 Accounts)
- Experience of processing payroll (preferably using Sage Payroll)
- Experience of taking notes and preparing papers for meetings
Closing date: 9am on Friday 12 May. Interviews: 18 May 2022.
Application Pack – (CV’s will not be accepted.) Move your mouse to hover over the documents below and click to download them.
- Application Form
- Administation and Finance Assistant
- Equal Opportunities Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Form