North Tyneside Carers’ Centre provides practical and emotional support to unpaid family carers in North Tyneside. We are looking to recruit a part time Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to join our Information and Advice team:
Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Funded initially until 31st March 2020
18.5 hours per week
£ 21,930 pro rata
- To lead the development and provision of online communication primarily for the Carers Information and Support Service (with some support for the Young Carers Service.)
- To manage the organisation’s website and ensure it is a valuable information resource for carers and professionals.
- To raise awareness of carers issues and promote the work of the Centre by
- developing and monitoring social media forums
- producing digital communications
The post holder will have:
- Experience of working in a digital marketing and/or communication role;
- Excellent IT skills and be confident using online media;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop information and content that is suitable for digital media;
- Experience of maintaining and managing a website.
Closing date: 4pm Thursday 23 May 2019
Interviews will be held: Friday 31st May 2019
Application packs are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing Julie King on 0191 643 2298.
Please complete and return all of the documents (CV’s will not be accepted) to:
email@example.com or post to
Julie King, Adult Carers’ Service Manager, North Tyneside Carers’ Centre, 3rd floor, YMCA Building, Church Way, North Shields, NE29 0AB.
Find volunteering opportunities here.
Find out how to become a Carers' Champion here.
Find out how to join the Board of Trustees here.
If someone depends on you, you can depend on us.